2018 Provence France Lavender Tour
How can lavender be so popular in the United States, but lavender fans can’t find any lavender tours to France? You have exhausted hours and hours of research on finding that 'perfect' lavender tour, just to come out empty handed. Well, we have the tour for you!
Tina, owner of Red Oak Lavender Farm, and her daughter Beth, owner of BonVoyage Beth Travel, have created a very magical lavender tour in Provence France!
Although we are finalizing the 2018 itinerary, we have a few highlights to share!
- Visit L’Abbey de Senanque
- Tour a Lavender Distillery
- Discover multiple lavender farms
- Learn about the local Roman ruins
- Olive farm tour & wine tasting
- Chance to shop at the local market & antique stores
- Explore beautiful quaint artesian villages
- Travel to cities like Avignon, Nice, Bonnieux, Luberon
If you are interested, please fill out our interest form today to be placed on our email list, so when the trip details have been finalized we will email you immediately!
BonVoyage Beth Travel has eight years of tour experience to multiple locations throughout the world. With her travel experience and Red Oak's lavender experience, they are building a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will be breathtaking and memorable for years to come!