Click here to get tickets!- Admission tickets and make-n-take tickets are still available. U-picks are sold out. We limit u-picks so all can enjoy the lavender.
Interested in Volunteering for our festival? Check out information at bottom of festival information.
It is going to be the best ever at the largest lavender farm in Georgia! we have about 2,000 blooming Lavender plants on one farm! That is amazing in Georgia, since lavender does not like our hot humid summers, large amount of rain, nor our Georgia clay! So it is a true miracle to see our blooming lavender. Come and see our beautiful lavender gardens, and get a small glimpse of the South France right here in our backyard.
Enjoy the lavender day, music, treats, and one of a kind art treasures!
2 sign up times: 8:00 - 12:00 or 1:00 - 5:00
Cost for admission is $5 + Eventbrite fee and includes the following depending on your chosen time slot:
- Live Music all day long with 3 bands: 9:00 - 11:00 Faires Quartet, 1:00 - 3:00 Pickxen, & 3:00 - 5:00 Jason Hanline
- Farm tours 10:00 & 3:00
- Lavender picturesque photo opts with your camera or cell
- Art Vendors of pottery, woodworking, photography art work, jewelry, fabric, wool spinning, candle making, and more!
- Demonstrations: Spinning & De-budding Lavender
- Plenty of Parking at neighbor's pasture -150 acre farm.
- 4 Port-potties, 1 handicapped
- Well organized - you will be handed a map upon entrance of layout of festival and demonstration times and location.
- See lavender actually growing in field, not just 20 -40 with lavender themed. This is a real lavender farm with about 2,000 lavender plants growing and blooming at different stages- Largest in Georgia! Looks like it is going to be the best year ever for blooms!
*There are added ticket options with your admission for a fee if you want of the following:
- Hands-on Activities such as - Lavender Halo Making, Make your own Lavender Bath Salt, & Lavender Flower Bud Necklace
- U-Pick Bouquet (25 stems per bouquet) - sold out fast! *We limit u-picks to make sure there is enough for others to see in bloom after festival and to photograph, as well as harvest and distill for us. This will be our only u-pick day for the year. We limit how many go into the field to cut to only 30 people to protect lavender from getting damaged. If a wait line starts we always recommend checking out the vendors, music, or taking photos. No lines are needed with plenty to see and do at festival.
*You must have online tickets for all make-n-take activities and u-pick before arriving at farm. No U-picks or Make n Take Activities ticket sales the day of festival! This is so we can have all our material ordered and ready before the festival. Thank you for understanding.
- Lavender Ice Cream - chocolate or vanilla
- Lavender Lemonade
- Vendor art items
- Lavender Plants
- Face Painting
- Lavender Infused Honey
- Lavender Products from our Lavender Shop
*Be sure to choose your chosen attendance time when purchasing your tickets: 8:00 - 12:00 or 1:00 - 5:00. We cannot change your time slots.
*This is an outdoor event - Rain or Shine. No refunds because there is so many details in the works of the festival that no rain date can be given, such as musicians, vendors, food truck schedule, and bloom time of the lavender.
*Sorry no pets allowed (our chickens do not like dogs).
*Plenty of Parking is in our neighbors' field (150 acre farm) - cost is $5 per car cash and goes toward neighbors' homeschool children project.
*Be sure to purchase your admission tickets so you will be able to enter the festival this day.
Click here to purchase tickets! - *U-picks are sold out only, but no worries we have plenty of lavender to see and smell and take photos. We limit tickets to keep the fields still full for all to enjoy.
Admission tickets and make-n-take tickets are still available.
Interested in becoming a Lavender Festival Volunteer June 15th? Become a member of our special team to make this the best festival ever! We have two time slots: 7:30 - 12:00 or 12:30 - 5:00 OR Volunteer all day. We have special gifts for those that volunteer for our festival! Check out to learn more here at our registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9MKGGHS
Lavender 101 Class - May 25th
Lavender is a must in every garden - with its beauty and amazing smell and benefits, but is very difficult to grow because of Georgia's acidic soil and high humidity. If you want to learn our tips to growing lavender successfully click here to get your tickets. Our class is very popular and fill up fast. It's first come first served. Seating is limited.