Mother’s Day Tea Party at the Lavender Farm!
Purchase tickets here! *Adults only *Subject to cancellation
Lavender 101 Class
Lavender is a must in every garden - with its beauty and amazing smell and benefits, but is very difficult to grow because of Georgia's acidic soil and high humidity. If you want to learn our tips to growing lavender successfully click here to get your tickets. Our class is very popular and fill up fast. It's first come first served. Seating is limited.
Lavender Festival 2019 - June 15th!
- Live Music: 9:00 - Faires Quartet, 1:00 - Pickxen, 3:00 - Jason Hanline
- Art Vendors with handcrafted wares: pottery, woodworking, candle making, woolen, jewelry, fabric, vintage clothing, art photography, and more.
- Photo Opportunities in the lavender with your own camera
- Also Sunflowers and Wildflowers
- Lavender ice cream and lemonade
- Demonstrations - spinning wool
- Food - culinary lavender theme
- Lavender plants (6 varieties) for sale
- Lavender Honey
- Lots of lavender products made on the farm
- U-pick lavender (must have ticket)
- Hands-On Activities - Lavender Halos (must have ticket)
- Plenty of parking and admission ($5 each)
Just a few spots left for Festival Craft Vendors
If you would like to be a vendor at this year's festival - send 2 photos of your booth and what you make to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Space is limited so act now. Typical vendors are: candle making, pottery, jewelry, woodworking, fiber works, painting, iron works, floral arrangements, jellies/jams, etc... All items must be works of art and all made by the vendor.